GFDD X Tobacco Motorwear California Riding Shirt - Moss Canvas
Limited Edition GFDD x Tobacco Motorwear Co. California Riding Shirt. Made in the USA.
- Oversized inside pockets with enough room for a small dog (we put a beanie and a portable changer in there most of the time)
- Perfectly sized hand and chest pockets
- High quality snaps that cover a heavy duty zipper
- Premium, American-made 12oz. Canvas
- D30 Armor pockets for additional protection (armor not included)
- Lightweight, protective lining made from interlock knit fabric thread for performance and safety
- Protective, stylish and comfortable.
- GFDD bolt print front left pocket, vintage ‘Go Fast Don’t Die’ lettering print on back.
The shell is crafted from premium, American made, 12oz raw canvas. The canvas breathes to keep us cool while riding and keeps a strong layer between us and the wind on chillier days and nights. If you can swing it - grab two - one to wear solo, and one a size up to layer with a hoodie underneath. Trust us you’ll you’ll feel like zillion bucks when riding in cooler weather.
The California riding shirt is a rougher, tougher alternative to your old flannel shirt or just rolling in a T-shirt. Inspired by an old prison shirt, this lightweight jacket is made in California by skilled tradesmen, it’s built to last and it only looks better with wear. Each jacket comes complete with a bandana back liner and moisture wicking sleeve liners you will love every mile you put on it. Did we mention it has pockets for D30 armor? Yup - it does. Pick one up and come find us, ’tis the season.
Not sure which size is for you? Check yourself. Preferably *before* you wreck yourself.