If you’re reading this… something’s up.
We aim to make products that express the pursuit-of-a-live-well-lived type of person you are with the high quality to match, and if we missed on any of that, well, dang it. We’d love to fix it.
If you decide within 30 days from delivery that this is the case, here’s what we’ll do...
If the order came with a defect on our part, we’ll cover the shipping. 100%.
If you just wanna make a return or swap your size or something, that’s totally cool, just cover the return shipping and we’ll do the rest. International folks, same goes for you.
Our only rule is orders MUST be returned unworn, unwashed and unyucky.
If you make it yucky, we’re gonna make Brady wear it and you’re going to have to live with the guilt knowing that there’s a dude out there somewhere wearing your dirty laundry because we don’t have the heart to just throw it away.
Anyways… please allow 5-7 working days for your refund to process once we receive your return or exchange.
How to Submit a RETURN Request
1. Log in to your account — enter your email address, and then click Continue to receive a login code in your email account. Open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
2. Go back to the online store, and then enter the six-digit verification code.
3. Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
4. If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
5. Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
6. Click Request return.
If you would like to EXCHANGE, follow the same procedure EXCEPT when selecting why you are returning, please select the 'other' option so that you can write us a love note letting us know what size you would like to exchange for.
If your return/exchange request is approved and requires shipping, then you receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned, you receive a refund.
We can provide shipping labels for domestic customers only. International customers will need to provide their own shipping labels.